So, do we know what will be in the new ipad?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by GKDAIR, Feb 6, 2012.

1. GKDAIR macrumors regular

Long story short I sold my ipad 1 a few months back, and now i've realized I miss my ipad, lol.

I currently have a macbook air 2011 and iphone 4S, I will more than likely buy the Ipad 3 when it comes out, but I wanted to know if there is a list or something of what will be in the new ipad? Or at least what the "this is still a rumor but more than likely these features will be in the ipad 3" list.

2. porcupine8 macrumors 6502a

No. We don't.

If you want a list of the rumors, you might note that you're on a site called macrumors.com and try a search for "iPad 3". None of them are guaranteed any more than the existence of the iPhone 5 was guaranteed last summer.

3. ThatsMeRight macrumors 68020

The iPad 3 will support Iris, the big sister of Siri (voice control).

The iPad 3 was also supposed to have a transporter functionality (like the transporter in Star Trek). Unfortunately, as it turns out, this transporter functionality has some side effects, including but not limited to: radiation poison, small toe cancer (left foot), partial transportation, chance of skin colour to Apple green (it is rumoured this is in fact a feature) and the iPad transporting itself to an undisclosed location.

Thanks to these side effects, iPad 3 has been postponed to at least the second half of 2012.

4. wrinkster22 macrumors 68030

wrinkster22

We no nothing.
    In fact nobody really knows, and anyone claiming to know is lieing, making it up or has illegitimate recourses.

There are highly plausible things, such as a higher resolution rear camera but no one knows for sure.

5. Rideherhard macrumors 6502

A bit faster(A6) and Siri, book it. People will then be disappointed. iPad will follow the same evolution as the iPhone.