So does calling to apple help if scheduled delivery is not the third?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by borgqueenx, Nov 2, 2017.

1. borgqueenx macrumors 65816

I just want to know some experiences from the past where people who got it first, are not getting their iphones on launch because the shipping company or apple did something wrong with shipping. Is calling apple about it helping?

Let me know!

2. Newtons Apple macrumors Core

Newtons Apple

Maybe if you would have started a week ago but it is getting late to bug Apple for a 11-3 iphone.

3. borgqueenx thread starter macrumors 65816

Its been scheduled for the third for delivery since the very start. Since apparantly apple only made the shipping label so far according to UPS im getting worried slowly.

4. Newtons Apple macrumors Core

Newtons Apple

If Apple is telling you that your X will arrive on 11-3 I would give it 99.9% that it will be there. It is UPS that is likely going into overload and their tracking is not working so well. You can call UPS but they can only see what you do.

5. borgqueenx thread starter macrumors 65816

But doesnt apple have a extremely tight and strict contract with ups regarding new product releases? I heard numerous story's about apple making sure they deliver it all.

6. Relentless Power macrumors Penryn

Relentless Power

If you don't see movement on your iPhone by late afternoon today, then I would contact UPS customer service directly. Apple would not be able to assist you any further, as your iPhone is likely in one of their shipping depots.

7. Newtons Apple macrumors Core

Newtons Apple

If your delivery is residential it could be 8pm before it is delivered. Apple is using both UPS and FedEx.

Like I said 99.9% will be delivered as promised.

Try to remain calm.