Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

BigPrince

macrumors 68020
Dec 27, 2006
Can you please quote the part that says its not coming until June, I can't seem to find it.

WildCowboy

Administrator/Editor
Staff member
Jan 20, 2005
No, it doesn't particularly mean that. Even if Leopard comes out in April, the major focus of WWDC is still the opportunity for developers to get hands-on training sessions on the new OS.

Keebler

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Jun 20, 2005
Canada
No, it doesn't particularly mean that. Even if Leopard comes out in April, the major focus of WWDC is still the opportunity for developers to get hands-on training sessions on the new OS.

thanks cowboy. i'm not knowledgeable about the wwdc except for it's usually when new toys are announced (ie. this year the iphone :)

good... i thought the next big puddytat might not be out in april :)

thanks for clarifying.

to bigprince: the article doesn't say when it comes out ... i didn't understand if it was alluding to something else.

WildCowboy

Administrator/Editor
Staff member
Jan 20, 2005
Of course, that said, I wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't come out until June. Indications from the current developer seeds are that it's not all that close to being ready.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.