So everyone is talking iPhone 6, but.....

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by quackers82, Sep 8, 2014.

1. quackers82, Sep 8, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2014

quackers82 macrumors 6502

Im more interested in what happens to the iPhone 5S/5C? as that seems more of a mystery.

There have been no leaks of a iPhone 6C, maybe they will keep the 5C and 5S around, will the 4S be finally killed off? or maybe they will lower the prices of these models even more to try and temp more people to the iPhone.

Even though i don't have a 5C, i don't dislike them, and i see many of them in use on the streets, and in the UK at least the 5C has been number 2 on the uswitch mobile tracker charts most of the year, so its got to be selling well so cannot see them stopping it.

2. jcagara08 macrumors newbie

but I am waiting for the next Nexus X phone by Motorola!:eek:
    :D

3. triptolemus macrumors 6502

triptolemus

Are we sure about that? That cheap-ass looking plastic thing everyone is going on about in the other thread... could that not b a 6C?

4. nostresshere macrumors 68030

I don't see another attempt at a "cheaper plastic phone". Just my opinion....

5. Small White Car macrumors G4

Small White Car

My guess is that the 5C will be given 5S internals but not Touch ID.

They'll probably just keep calling it the 5C and you'll have to ask people "which year model?" after they say they have a 5C.

6. quackers82 thread starter macrumors 6502

I'm still just as confused after the event with regard to the 5s/5c as I was before the event. Is this the end of the 4" screen size? As that's what I wanted my iPhone 6 to be :(, had there been 3 iPhone 6 sizes it would have made more sense to me. Im going to guess that the c range will get refreshed on the s cycle.

7. McPc macrumors 6502

McPc

I think Apple will want to get everyone on a iPhone with NFC ASAP since Apple Pay will be a good revenue source for them.