so far no problems with my IP4 but...

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Sean006, Jul 26, 2010.

1. Sean006 macrumors 6502

the entire weekend and today every call i made has dropped...

im seeing a large number of dropped calls all of a sudden...

anyone else in the tampa bay area have this happen lately ?

2. ugahairydawgs macrumors 68020

ugahairydawgs

That doesn't count as a problem?

3. Sean006 thread starter macrumors 6502

great smart A$$ answer...go troll another thread...and you probably dont even live in the tampa bay area...86 views and yours was the only bright one.

macrumors is really turning into a bunch of idiots with no good answers lately.

if you have nothing but a dumb comment, dont reply and move onto the next one..

4. ballen420 macrumors 6502

Good luck getting answers now.

If you were so bright, you might have thought about changing the title of your thread to something that references Tampa.

5. Safari King macrumors member

Could be related to the issues ATT has been having on the Eastern Seaboard... I have a 3GS (with iphone 4 on order) and noticed that my calls dropped noticeably in North Carolina over the last week and a half... usually, I never drop calls in my area... FWIW

6. ugahairydawgs macrumors 68020

ugahairydawgs

I'm just saying...not being able to hold a call is a pretty big problem. It may be the device.

Geez...when did everyone get so hyper-sensitive?

7. darngooddesign macrumors G3

But its super clever having a vague thread title.

8. iHeartapple2 macrumors 6502

iHeartapple2

One day last week most of North Carolina AT&T users had no service for about 12 hours. The local news channels or myself could not get a answer to what was going on. All we were told was there was a problem that AT&T was aware of and they were working to get it fixed quickly as possible. I am still curious as to just what that problem was! :confused:

9. BeyondtheTech macrumors 68020

BeyondtheTech

Remember, when you bring in your iPhone for diagnostics, one of the things that does come up is call drop ratio. If it looks pretty bad, they are more lenient to make a warranty replacement on the spot. Just saying, in case you're looking for a reason to do so.

10. Stoj macrumors member

11. SAD*FACED*CLOWN macrumors 65816

SAD*FACED*CLOWN

hmmm...you have no problems, but you couldn't make any calls this weekend? the one person that suggests that you may have overlooked a problem you flame? and accuse him of trolling? to come here and ask about a weekend worth of dropped calls like it's nothing makes you look like a flame baited troll...seriously