So frustrated could use some help

Discussion in 'Mac OS X Lion (10.7)' started by deosaa7, Jul 21, 2011.

1. deosaa7 macrumors member

I updated Safari and I have the last pass plugin in and Safari crashes everytime I start

This thread has a solution

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1191482&highlight=safari+last+pass

Basically I have to delete the plugin from library/internet plug ins but WHERE IS THAT? I am so confused I am coming from Windows 7 where its easy to browse to a folder where all your program files are and you can manipulate them to your hearts content. I don't see a single way to do that here everything is behind wraps which is very frustrating for me. Any help?

2. SundayDuffer macrumors 6502

SundayDuffer

I dont have that problem. But what you can do is click on Macintosh HD (your hard drive volume), then click on Library, then click on Internet Plug-in...and go from there.

3. waynep macrumors 6502

I uninstalled last pass then found a Safari extension on the last pass board. Tried it and it stunk. I uninstalled that and then downloaded a new version of lastpass. It works but I like the old one better. Choose the last pass for Safari with no Binary options.

4. deosaa7 thread starter macrumors member

Where should Macintosh HD be I don't see it in Finder or on my desktop

a screenshot

http://imgur.com/iIwwk

Any help would be appreciated, I am slightly bugging out ATM

5. DJLC, Jul 21, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2011

DJLC macrumors 6502a

DJLC

6. deosaa7 thread starter macrumors member

thanks so much guess I didn't play with the settings as much. WHY isn't this enabled by default?

7. mysterytramp macrumors 65816

mysterytramp

Quit every app. Close every window. You should see the Macintosh HD icon in the upper right corner, though it can move.

You might also try hitting command-shift-G (Go menu, "Go to folder ..." command) and entering "~/Library/Internet Plug-ins/"

mt