So frustrated I could scream!

Discussion in 'Windows, Linux & Others on the Mac' started by GuitarmanMCS, Dec 4, 2007.

1. GuitarmanMCS macrumors newbie

I have had nothing but issues with Boot Camp beta...so after about 10 installs I gave up...thinking that it would be perfected in the Leopard version. I installed Leopard the other day and have been struggling with the same issues since...

I hope someone can help me...

Issues:

1. I cannot locate drivers needed to get audio on the Windows XP on my MacBook.

2. I cannot locate drivers that allow me to access the internet on my MacBook.

Any help??? :confused:

2. xUKHCx Administrator emeritus

xUKHCx

Put the Leopard install disk in and it will update the drivers for your Macbook.

3. TimJim macrumors 6502a

Put in your Leopard DVD when you are in Windows, the DVD should say 'Bootcamp' or 'Drivers' open it up and install the drivers. That should fix it.

4. JNB macrumors 604

JNB

All the required drivers are on the Leopard DVD. Boot into windows, insert the DVD, it should autorun.

5. GuitarmanMCS thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks!

Thanks everyone for your help! I am a fairly new Mac convert and am still learning the way things go around here. Your tips are very helpful.

Does anyone have any ideas on how I can set up my Mac so OSX will automatically run, so Windows is not the primary OS booting?

6. JNB macrumors 604

JNB

This is what you're looking for...

Attached Files:

7. webgoat macrumors 6502a

webgoat

i don't think anybody actually prints the boot camp installation instructions guide when prompted... they just keep hitting continue until they run into problems

8. brkirch macrumors regular

The Boot Camp control panel in Windows should let you set the default startup disk.