So Glad I have it! - Cygnett GroovePocket Suede Case.

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by enophi1, Dec 1, 2008.

1. enophi1 macrumors 6502a

enophi1

I had this bought for me today as an early xmas present. It costs £19.99 UK

It's been a week since I got my iphone and I have kept it in the box until now due to not wanting it jumping around in my purse (bag) without protection.

I have to say it's the best case I have seen/felt and heard of.

I wasn't going to bother with a case to begin with as I love the iphone design, but at the end of the day I am sick of my fingerprints and smudges showing up on the back and the shiny apple is something I wanted to keep....shiny.

I did consider the ivy skin Xylo as I heard it was awesome and I saw some reviews for it on youtube but.... again its a hard case and I wanted an inbetween (cause I am fussy) :p

EDIT: Uploaded my own pics of the GroovePocket.

[​IMG]

I did also consider a silicone cover, & the invisibleshield but ... im clumsy and I would of had slippages and bubbles in the plastic within 2 mins. (I wasn't blessed with delicate female hands)

Anyways......The GroovePocket has....

* Suede case with hand stitch detailing

* Plush interior for superior protection

* Easy access to touch screen controls & iPhone functions including headphone jack, dock connector & camera lens

* Magnetic flip-top cover (Yay no button)

* 12 months warranty

[​IMG]

My Review.

* Best thing I love about this is it is so lightweight and yet protective, it doesn't bulk out like some cases do.

* I don't have to worry about my iphone slipping out of the case either because it has a suede grip inside , I have already been tipping it up and it doesn't slip in the slightest. (I had previously heard so many stories about iphones slipping out of these flip cases it put me off)

* I can also leave it around on the table without fear of it being knocked off because the back of the suede case has a grip to it too.

* I like the fact that I never have to take it out of the case, as I can access all the connections and buttons.

* Lastly I love it because it looks very classy.

Cons

* The only issue I have with this case is the fact the connections are exposed so unless my bag or pocket is exceptionally clean I will no doubt get pocket fluff or bits lodging in them.

So I give this one 9/10

[​IMG]

2. scott99 macrumors 6502a

That's a great looking case, thanks for the review !

3. enophi1 thread starter macrumors 6502a

enophi1

Thanks + no problem :)

I think I am going to buy the Agent 18 or Ivy Skin Xylo to try out and review it, I have heard they both scratch the iphone ><

Overall I don't think any other case will satisfy me as much as the GroovePocket. hehe