So.. How about tomorrow?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by xxkodemanxx, Jun 24, 2010.

1. xxkodemanxx macrumors member

I understand the stock of iPhone 4's is getting low now as the evening sets in..

are there people planning on swinging by apple tomorrow as a walk-in?

I plan on doing so..and was just curious if there was a chance of showing up and them still having little to no-stock left..

Would I need to go early?..or should the initial swarm be over?

2. tehreflex macrumors 6502

I'd still go pretty darn early. I'm sure there will still be ppl wanting to get the iPhone after today.

3. thedge18 macrumors member

Yeah, anyone have any inside info or guesses on whether or not they'll be any iPhones in stock tomorrow anywhere? Is there any reason to believe that they will have received another shipment for tomorrow?

4. spmojo macrumors member

My Local Apple Store told me to show up around 12, there hoping for a 2nd shipment around then! :)

5. ddeadserious macrumors 6502a

ddeadserious

My local Apple Store and Best Buy said to either show up early or check back tomorrow.

Nobody seems to "know" when they're getting another shipment, just wishful thinking I suppose.

6. stphnman20 macrumors regular

12? noon? midnight?

I just called my local apple store and they said they still have plenty. So before they close i'm going to call again to see if they still have any in stock. If they do then i'll head over there early.. They open at 8am tomorrow...

7. JML42691 macrumors 68020

JML42691

Depends on how busy your store is, I'd definitely give them a call before you head over though.

8. spmojo macrumors member

12 Noon. I called two and they were both only holding reserved ones. So tomorrow will be free pickings for the rest of the apple world! Plus a possible new shipment? :rolleyes:

9. xxkodemanxx thread starter macrumors member

sounds good.

Im give them a call in the morning..and plan to head in around Noon

10. -aggie- macrumors P6

-aggie-

There might be huge amount of returns tomorrow.

11. stphnman20 macrumors regular

Thats what i'm thinking.....

12. Golfer00ksu macrumors regular

My Store said same over phone. They will most likely get second shipment, early afternoon.

13. baller1308 macrumors 6502a

You could give it a try. Someone may have not picked up their reservation for some unknown reason :D

14. DreamPod macrumors 65816

DreamPod

A number of people having problems preordering for shipiment, reserved one at their local store as a backup. Then when they get their shipment, they don't ever show up at the store to pick theirs up, so it's available on day 2. As well, there's always a certain percentage of folks who just don't have the money when it comes time to pick it up, for whatever reason. Or changed their minds about buying the phone.

Whatever the reason, show up early tomorrow and hope for the best.