Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

xxkodemanxx

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 22, 2010
I understand the stock of iPhone 4's is getting low now as the evening sets in..

are there people planning on swinging by apple tomorrow as a walk-in?

I plan on doing so..and was just curious if there was a chance of showing up and them still having little to no-stock left..

Would I need to go early?..or should the initial swarm be over?

tehreflex

macrumors 6502
Jul 30, 2009
I'd still go pretty darn early. I'm sure there will still be ppl wanting to get the iPhone after today.

thedge18

macrumors member
Apr 1, 2010
SF Bay Area
Yeah, anyone have any inside info or guesses on whether or not they'll be any iPhones in stock tomorrow anywhere? Is there any reason to believe that they will have received another shipment for tomorrow?

spmojo

macrumors member
Jun 13, 2010
My Local Apple Store told me to show up around 12, there hoping for a 2nd shipment around then! :)

ddeadserious

macrumors 6502a
Jul 28, 2008
Plymouth, MI
My local Apple Store and Best Buy said to either show up early or check back tomorrow.

Nobody seems to "know" when they're getting another shipment, just wishful thinking I suppose.

stphnman20

macrumors regular
Jun 23, 2010
My Local Apple Store told me to show up around 12, there hoping for a 2nd shipment around then! :)

12? noon? midnight?

I just called my local apple store and they said they still have plenty. So before they close i'm going to call again to see if they still have any in stock. If they do then i'll head over there early.. They open at 8am tomorrow...

JML42691

macrumors 68020
Oct 24, 2007
Depends on how busy your store is, I'd definitely give them a call before you head over though.

spmojo

macrumors member
Jun 13, 2010
12 Noon. I called two and they were both only holding reserved ones. So tomorrow will be free pickings for the rest of the apple world! Plus a possible new shipment? :rolleyes:

baller1308

macrumors 65816
Dec 8, 2009
You could give it a try. Someone may have not picked up their reservation for some unknown reason :D

DreamPod

macrumors 65816
Mar 15, 2008
A number of people having problems preordering for shipiment, reserved one at their local store as a backup. Then when they get their shipment, they don't ever show up at the store to pick theirs up, so it's available on day 2. As well, there's always a certain percentage of folks who just don't have the money when it comes time to pick it up, for whatever reason. Or changed their minds about buying the phone.

Whatever the reason, show up early tomorrow and hope for the best.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.