So how come we didnt get any factory iphone 6 leaks this time?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Justin33, Sep 15, 2014.

1. Justin33 macrumors regular

Justin33

Remember in the past how we got the iphone leaks that were clearly taken in the factory? The Foxconn factories always have green everywhere and from what I recall, we didn't have any of those with the 6. Just leaks with lots of dirty fingernails holding it! lol

But really, I want to see in the factory.

2. MacDawg macrumors Core

MacDawg

3. Justin33 thread starter macrumors regular

Justin33

LMAO paaalease! :D

4. JayLenochiniMac macrumors G5

We did get one "official" leak and several other smaller leaks.

Either they were more difficult to leak due to limited supply or Apple ordered the assassination of any factory workers that dared to leak them.

5. chrise2 macrumors 6502

We saw plenty of mockups and stuff that were real close to the 6. I'm more surprised about the Apple Watch. I never saw anything real for that. Probably because its not in actual production yet.

6. Justin33 thread starter macrumors regular

Justin33

Right we did get a lot of mockups.

I was thinking about those Foxconn pics of the phones on the actual line being made. I guess none of the workers took any spy shots this year.

Kinda like this
    [​IMG]

7. eelw macrumors 6502a

eelw

Forget, that JPop or KPop star that had pictures of him holding the supposed iPhone 6, were they real?

8. chrise2 macrumors 6502

Ah, I guess the suicide nets raised moral enough to make people not want to leak info to the public.

9. urkel macrumors 68030

Rumor has it that every single person that tried to leak the Apple Watch went mad and ended up tearing up the sapphire glass in order to find the source of the beating of that hideous heart.