So, how exactly do I buy one?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by cfrolik, Mar 31, 2015.

1. cfrolik macrumors newbie

First, I'm told that pre-orders will start April 10th and watches will ship April 24th.

Now, I'm told that I need to make an appointment via a special site to go to an Apple Store.

I can't find said site, or any information about when it will be available. Is the intention that I can't make an appointment until April 10th?

I'm confused.

2. bumpylumpy macrumors member

Don't worry, we're all just guessing. :)

Read the 9to5Mac FAQ. It's got the best knowledge so far, but things can change between now and April 10th. So whatever anyone tells you now, be prepared to verify it later.

3. ardchoille50 macrumors 68020

I would imagine that, after the dust settles, you'll be able to order the Apple Watch online and have it shipped to your home. I'll likely wait for such an option.

4. Runt888 macrumors 6502a

On the 10th you will be able to preorder online or make an appointment at the Apple store to try them on and order there.

5. MisterMe macrumors G4

MisterMe

You don't have to make an appointment with anyone anywhere. This is only for people who want to try before they buy. If you know what you want, then you may order your new Watch from the online Apple Store. It will also be available through selected third-party retailers.