I've been lurking here for a while.. basically decided about a month ago that I'd like a new laptop, and having seen my brother with his old Powerbook, and his new iMac, decided to make the switch to Apple. Have been on hols for 2 weeks, and had decided before I went, that I would buy a PB when I got back - but I see the buyers guide for PB has been changed to buy only if needed. Was (I would imagine like a few others) hoping the PB specs might get bumped a bit today, with the iBook, but obviously no joy. I don't NEED this laptop now, but would like it - my currently laptop is struggling a bit, and I would like a new toy ;-) I don't want to wait until MacTel stuff comes out, as I think Revn A of that might be a bit of a nightmare. The obvious choice is just to sit and wait for the next update, but obviously that is quite frustrating!! I'm sure that's what folk on here will say, but I think I actually just posted to blow off some steam that I won't get a shiny new PB any time soon!! any got any thoughts/theories on when the PBs will get updated?