Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Muscleflex

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jan 26, 2010
No thanks to Apple for lowering the price of the iPad to make way for the 2nd one....

how much are people selling theirs now then to fund the 2nd one?
mine is the 32gb Wifi

i am in the UK

wesrk

macrumors 6502a
Nov 4, 2007
Less than the £399 that the 32gb wifi is at right now. Depending also on how used it is, scratches or not, etc. Your high limit is the £399, then start deducting whatever else you think due to usage, and then settle on a price.

deeddawg

macrumors G5
Jun 14, 2010
US
a decent barometer is to look at ebay completed listings.

Apple clearing stock has certainly flooded the market and depressed prices due to supply exceeding demand; I suspect used pricing will rise slightly when the oversupply of used ipads dries up.

Dr Kevorkian94

macrumors 68020
Jun 9, 2009
SI, NY
it depends really there isn't much chance that you will sell yours for what apple is selling the old model for. i knocked $130 off mine through in a case and found a buyer so there is hope.

maflynn

macrumors Haswell
May 3, 2009
Apple clearing stock has certainly flooded the market and depressed prices due to supply exceeding demand; I suspect used pricing will rise slightly when the oversupply of used ipads dries up.
Not just apple but many of the iPad 1 owners are now opting to sell their iPads as well. Supply has risen dramatically while demand has decreased. So prices for the iPad 1 are going down.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.