So i bought the patchworks casing...

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by FatChick, Feb 20, 2012.

1. FatChick macrumors member

it finally arrived today!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

wireless wise remains at full bar. while 3G signal drops by one bar, previously when using vapor comp it stays at full bar most of the time.

2. FatChick thread starter macrumors member

3. Abarth1200 macrumors regular

I got to say I dont like it, the wood colour reminds me of my grannies furniture, the outer radius doesnt match the iphone's radius corners, you can see a heck of a lot of white where the back skin doesnt cover between the black band, the only thing nice about this case is the packaging and I think they know that.

4. nycfly89 macrumors member

nycfly89

i love this case, wish i could buy one. thanks for posting pictures! i think the case would look better with the black iphone though

5. boshii macrumors 68040

boshii

6. Outrigger macrumors 68000

Outrigger

Honestly, the actual bumper itself is nice, one of the thinnest ones out there. However, the wood inserts around the case are actually just pieces of stickers that will peel off eventually and the feel of the wood is not smooth at all. I still think its a nice case even with all that said, but $150 coming from a maker no one has even heard of? At least when Elemencase rips you off, they're a known brand.