I can play with this phone for 2 weeks until release day of 6S... then I have a decision to make. My choices... #1. Return Moto X Pure and get iPhone 6S. #2. Keep Moto X Pure and don't get iPhone 6S. #3. Keep Moto X Pure as a backup if I decide to get 6S. I like both iOS and Android platforms. I could keep the Moto X for my Android fix, even if I don't keep a SIM in it.