So I just spoke with Fedex

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Adam West, Jun 22, 2010.

1. Adam West macrumors newbie

I was curious about my invalid tracking number, so I decided to call fedex. Even though it was showing as an invalid tracking number, she automatically knew to tell me that at&t is requesting that the package be shipped out tomorrow. She also mentioned that I should receive it by the 24th. But if not; "AT&T also told us that the package will deliver to some Saturday", she added :mad:

If my package does not come by the 24th I will be so pissed off.. It's not even like my package hasn't been packed and labeled. IDK wth is going on with these people!

2. Apple Expert macrumors 65816

One of the reasons I didn't want to place the order with AT&T.

3. Joined:
    Sep 30, 2009
    i finally learned that. at&t was my last resort cause apples site was still down. ended up late for class because of refreshing the page so many times trying to get my order through.

4. Adam West thread starter macrumors newbie

this is bs.. I tried ordering with apple but their website was not letting me add a line.

5. prospereagle92 macrumors regular

And it's because of people like you that apples site went down...

6. bundu macrumors member

Relax, I'm pretty sure you will live through this.

7. army91c macrumors 6502a

8. alm99 macrumors 6502

Wow, I am going to be livid if this happens to be true. I ordered at 6am EST on the 15th. I have a tracking number that does not work, but was "shipped" on the 18th.

9. Mystikal macrumors 68020

Mystikal

Yup. ATT / Apple have probably put a hold on all shipments by now.

10. Joined:
    Sep 30, 2009
    thank you :cool:

11. msduncan macrumors 6502

Wait a sec... are you saying that there IS a hold on shipments until the 24th after all?

12. iphone1105 macrumors 68020

iphone1105

No, he's not, read!

13. msduncan macrumors 6502

It was a joke, but thanks for playing.

14. mike62pp3 macrumors newbie

mike62pp3

I just got off the phone with both AT&T and FedEx and got two different responses. those bastards.

AT&T - The rep told me the reason why my tracking number isn't working is because FedEx hasn't picked up the package yet and once they pick it up it will be working. He said though that since Apple allowed some shipments to go out early that mine should get here by 3pm Wednesday.

FedEx - I gave them the tracking number and they found it on their system, that it indeed hadn't been picked up because the holder had REQUESTED it to be picked up on Wednesday and overnight the package into Thursday.

I think i'm trusting on FedEx on this once cause AT&T never seems to get things right. So some of us probably won't get it till wednesday. I have now learned really hard to never trust AT&T with anything.