So I ordered a sleeve and a backpack...

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by Captain Planet, Oct 21, 2009.

1. Captain Planet macrumors 6502a

Captain Planet

Basically, I bought myself a 13 inch MBP and it should arrive in a few days. Anyways, for an early Christmas gift, my father suggested that I get myself a case or a bag to carry my notebook around. So, I ordered a ColcaSac sleeve from their website... and from Apple store, I ordered a backpack (booqbag).

Anyways, I first made the order for the sleeve, and I got the e-mail notifying it was placed. Then, I ordered from Apple. However, when it came to put in the credit card information (not mine, but my father's), I typed in what I thought was the security code number (those 3 or 4 digits numbers on the back of the card). Well, it seems that with an American Express, that number is in front... so I just made the change when it gave me an error message. So, that order was completed.

The thing is, with my order placed on ColcaSac, I remember typing in the numbers on the back of the card, not the ones in front. However, they didn't give any error messages and it looks like the order went through anyways. I'm just wondering if they'll notice later and like cancel the order or something... I find it bizarre. Hopefully, I won't delay anything!

2. Jelite macrumors 6502a

Did you check the price of the booqbag elsewhere? It's just that i was considering a Brenthaven Sling (from Brenthaven) @ £39.95, then i noticed it on the Apple store @ £68.95. :eek:

3. miles01110 macrumors Core

miles01110

Why don't you just call them? Nobody here is going to know anything for sure.

4. Captain Planet thread starter macrumors 6502a

Captain Planet

Well, I was going to order directly from their website, but the shipping price was crazy... so I figured I was better off ordering from Apple Canada. I did look around for others, but I really liked this one.