So i ordered my ipod touch 5g the 16th of Oct..

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Cjshino, Oct 17, 2012.

1. Cjshino macrumors regular

At best buy and the delivery is the 18th or 19th of Oct because i choose expedited ahipping. Is it true though? On apple store it says shipping would take 2 weeks but it will be faster on BB? BB already took money out my account so im guessing it wont take much longer right?

2. likethesoup2 macrumors 6502a

I'm gonna predict you'll . . . know in the next couple of days.

3. as0016 macrumors regular

Its possible. My order wasn't even scheduled to ship from apple until the end of October. Cancelled my order and bought one from macmall and will be receiving it today. Three days after placing the order.

4. Cjshino thread starter macrumors regular

I too was gonna buy from macmall but they only had the black 32gb im stock.

5. dmk1974 macrumors 68000

dmk1974

I ordered a black and a pink on 10/16. Just got the shipping notice for he black which will be delivered tomorrow 10/18. Best Buy as well with the expedited shipping since I'm RZ Silver. Went through the Discover Card site first too so I'll get 5% cash back on top of my RZ points.

6. broth macrumors newbie

ordered a slate 64gb from Best Buy - wanted to get the extra point on the card. Got an email today that the ip5 was being delayed by about two weeks. They say the first two weeks of November. We will see.

7. Cjshino thread starter macrumors regular

That sucks but its because you ordered a 64gb. Mine is being delivered tmrw. Very fast!