So I returned my Apple Watch

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by Appl3FTW, Jun 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Appl3FTW macrumors 601

Appl3FTW

Because I wanted a replacement and the agent keep insisting I have to jump thru hoops to get one. So I said, u know what, I'm just going to refund and purchase another one.

Why is there not a replacement program for these things? Don't you think it would be to Apple's benefit to offer a replacement program rather than returns?

2. Newtons Apple macrumors Pentium

Newtons Apple

I will be getting my 2nd AW today. The SB 42mm haptic tapper was defective. Hoping what is "out for delivery" is better, if not it will be good bye Apple watch!

I would say lack of stock is the number one reason they have no replacement program. I think that will change soon. Inventory for some models is getting better and better. I ordered my SS 42mm yesterday and it is on the truck for delivery today! Only a matter of time before the store will have them and replacements.

3. Appl3FTW thread starter macrumors 601

Appl3FTW

what SS 42m did you order? I ordered Sunday and it's still processing...

4. Newtons Apple macrumors Pentium

Newtons Apple

I ordered the 42mm SS with light brown leather loop and when I checked on the order it said preparing for shipment. Woke up this AM and it is on the truck for delivery. That is next day delivery for this model. It originated in Ontario Canada.

I still remain shocked that I get my watch the day after I ordered it.

AWOrder.jpg

5. Appl3FTW thread starter macrumors 601

Appl3FTW

that's crazy man... I guess it's the 42ss brown leather, I got the 42ss black sport band.

6. Armen macrumors 604

Armen

7. cosmic68 macrumors 6502

cosmic68

What did I miss??

Edit: Oof weird-your post changed. Never mind.

8. Appl3FTW thread starter macrumors 601

Appl3FTW

My new watch is due 6/29- 7/7. I hated the guy who spoke to me and refused to give me a replacement, he keeps insisting I go thru repairs. I am not repairing and getting a refurbished item, SORRY.

9. H3rman macrumors 6502

So what exactly was wrong with your old one? Seems to have been missed from this thread.....

10. Appl3FTW thread starter macrumors 601

Appl3FTW

I missed several calls because the Accept button doesn't work when I touch it...

11. Azzin macrumors 68040

Highly unlikely.

I'm surprised he/he still has an Apple Watch after the absolute hissy fit he/she threw when the original order wasn't going to arrive on launch day.

In all my years on forums and BBs, I've never seen such an explosion of hysteria and foot stomping like it.

What made it even better was the "I'm really going to make Apple pay for this" posts that kept appearing in the thread!

[Edit] - For reference: http://forums.macrumors.com/threads/how-do-we-penalized-apple-for-this.1871344/

12. Appl3FTW thread starter macrumors 601

Appl3FTW

Thank you for your patronage. Yes, I have high standards. Not my fault other doesn't have theirs as high but yes, I also did make apple pay for their lameness.... I only paid $235 for this one.. YEEE :)

13. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

[MOD NOTE]
    This thread is going no where fast. Locking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.