So...I sold my 2G iPod touch...now what?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by mperry93, Sep 9, 2009.

1. mperry93 macrumors newbie

Ok I sold my 2G touch hoping that there would be a camera. To my shock there isn't. So do I buy a new ipod touch or get a nano...advice?

2. Dieder macrumors member

touch is still their best portable device behind the iphone. since the ihpone effing expensive... i would get a touch.

3. JohnnyMac1 macrumors newbie

same here. Sold My 16 gb 2nd gen.
    Apple is figuring that we are going to buy one anyway. I'm not. Just gonna buy back one like I had. I think it was a really stupid move on their part,like they don't care about this market. Kinda like how I felt about the new pro desktops awhile back in march...

4. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

5. Prabz26 macrumors regular

Prabz26

eff that imma juss wait till next september for a camera not droppin
    another $200 + for a touch i already had
    ill juss use my 1st gen nano for a year sucks but its got to do

6. mperry93 thread starter macrumors newbie

I am seriously considering buying a nano but i will probably end up buying a 32gb touch. If there was no rumor about the camera, I probably wouldn't be as mad but since there was it ticks me off

7. Outrigger macrumors 68000

Outrigger

I'm a little confused as to you making a decision based on internet rumors and be mad at Apple when said rumor didn't come true. I really don't understand all this moaning and whining about a cheap phone cam on a touch. Is it THAT big a deal that you can't use your regular cellphone cam?

Nevermind, the fact that you sold yours based on rumors must mean that it IS a big deal to have a crappy cam. :rolleyes:

8. WordLife565 macrumors regular

why the hell would you even sell your iPod just to get a crappy camera in the first place. If I had a 2G, I wouldn't upgrade even if it did have a camera, ***** so useless.

9. mperry93 thread starter macrumors newbie

The main reason I sold it is because my 16gb was out of memory and I needed more...It just happened to be that the camera was supposed to be on it. The other features would be good too. The memory is the main reason I sold it

10. Scarpad macrumors 68000

Scarpad

I was trying to decide between the Zune HD and upgrading my 1st gen touch. I was mainly interested in the faster Processor and 64 gb, so they sold me on one, the camera was going to be a nice extra, but I don't need it.
    If the radio was going to be HD like on the Zune, fine, otherwise pass again.

11. Ferris23 macrumors 68020

Well it seems pretty obvious, stop posting and go buy a 32 or 64 Ipod Touch. Why are you confused on what to do?