So I think I threw my ipod classic away....

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by glocke12, Jun 1, 2010.

1. glocke12 macrumors 6502a

glocke12

along with my etymotics hf5's...dont as how it happened but they either got mixed in with the trash or were stolen somewhere (stealing them is pretty hard since they are always in my sight)....

grrrr....

note to self, dont use white grocery store bags as carry-alls, they get mixed in with trash.

How long should I wait before I at least replace the earbuds (my thinking is that there is still a slight chance they will turn up), a few days, a week, a month?

2. barkomatic macrumors 68040

Ouch. I'd say give it a week. I've lost my headphones at least 10 times thinking I left them behind at the gym or something. They've always turned up in a pocket so far. Though once a pair went through the wash.

3. Shannighan macrumors 6502a

Shannighan

While I don't loose my buds / phone too often, I agree that they usually turn up in a week or so. Check your pant pockets, jacket pockets, bags if you carry any, car (center console?), end table, desk (I can't tell you how many times they ended up under a fresh stack of papers), etc.

I'm sure they'll turn up.

4. ethical macrumors 68000

i found my headphones a week later in the garden once. they've survived that and going through the washing machine at least twice.