So I walk into the apple store on the 24th...

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Shorties, Jun 8, 2010.

1. Shorties macrumors 6502a

What do I need, and what do I need to know? I am on a family plan so do I need my Dad's SSN? Can I upgrade my phone without the account holder present? What about pre-ordering, if I preorder it with the SSN will I need him present? I have my own account on AT&T's website for my phone even though its part of a family plan, if I upgrade through them can I avoid that issue. I'm in college so I don't know if going with my dad to the apple store is an option.

2. Simgar988 macrumors 65816

Simgar988

3. Geckotek macrumors G3

Geckotek

4. Surely Guest

Surely

I didn't walk into a line last year on launch day...... I walked right in in the afternoon and bought my 3GS. I was in and out in 10 minutes.

5. Shorties thread starter macrumors 6502a

Oh sweet, I hadn't seen that, well that answered my question. Thanks.

6. Simgar988 macrumors 65816

Simgar988

Please add the description on whether a debit card can be used as a cc, as I am confused. Also whether a different card than is used to pay my current 3gs bill can be used to purchase the iPhone online. Is it better to purchase online with att or apple for home delivery? What time is it typically delivered? (based on past launches, I know this is very unknown.) how early do you think we will need to Order on the 15th to get it on the 24th? What time does online ordering start?
    Thanks