so if I buy and use two AW's......

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by Glene, Apr 5, 2015.

1. Glene, Apr 5, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2015

Glene macrumors 6502

Not worth explaining why I want two watches, I just need two. So I assume when I want to use each watch, I just go to the watch app on my phone and re-pair it?...As the watch does not really store or generate info, it should be a seamless transition moving between the two?

thanks in advance..

2. KPOM macrumors G5

A Watch can be paired to a single phone at a time and vice versa. I think you'd have to unpair and re-pair the Watch, which could get cumbersome.

3. Glene thread starter macrumors 6502

thanks.... I doubt pairing will be "cumbersome"...

4. Brookzy macrumors 601

Brookzy

Would like to know this too. Considering buying a Sport for wearing during the day and a SS for more formal settings. Hopefully you can pair two and just turn one off and have the other automatically pair.

With the months and months of planning and refinement they must have thought of this.

5. Mr.C macrumors 601

I suspect as Apple expect people to use one :apple:Watch per iPhone it's not going to be a simple procedure switching them and the pairing process will more involved and cumbersome.

6. stu.h macrumors 65816

stu.h

Just pair it again, I can't see it being too much hassle as the majority of data will be stored on the iPhone.

Just personalisations will be particular to each watch, and stored music/photos.

7. Glene thread starter macrumors 6502

Agreed, im sure they have thought this through.....

8. Lobwedgephil macrumors 68040

They have, not sure you have.

9. Voragon macrumors member

Voragon

Pairing iPhone to Car and AW

How do you think it will work if the iPhone is paied to the car's Bluetooth system, but it's paied also to the AW. Will both work when in the car? And if not will the AW stayed paired until unpaired by user?

10. Night Spring macrumors G5

Night Spring

iPhone can be paired to multiple bluetooth devices at once (for example, a headphone and keyboard). So I don't think there is any problem with it being paired to your car and watch at the same time.

11. Voragon macrumors member

Voragon

Thanks just over thinking....

Thanks Night Spring