so if i get an ipod touch...

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Swatman, Jul 8, 2008.

1. Swatman macrumors member

after july 11th.. i get the 2.0 software for free???? will it be installed already or will it have a coupon or something to get a free install?

2. Mastershake0219 macrumors newbie

I wondered that my self, unfortunatly I bought mine a week ago. But im sure you will get the upgrade free. I was also told by an apple employe at the apple store that the upgrade would only be 10$ so that isnt so bad. :D

3. Swatman thread starter macrumors member

ya i know but if after july 11th all ipod touches in stores have 2.0 then id rather save the 10 bux for something else

4. Mastershake0219 macrumors newbie

I would think that ipods that are in store when the update rolls around probably will not thave the software on them. I'm sure that the new shippments of them will. So the best thing to do might be to call them and ask what will happen with the update and whether or not the in store ones will have the new update. If they dont ask them when they will get the update and wait for it.

5. AceFernalld macrumors 65816

AceFernalld

If you buy an iPod touch after July 11th the price of the iPod will be credited the price of 2.0.

So when you buy an iPod touch and it doesn't have 2.0 installed (after July 11th) then it will be $10 cheaper.

6. Mastershake0219 macrumors newbie

that makes the most sense :D. either wat it goes im gunna get it.