If they were both coming out the same day, the answer is obvious for me, 3G. But can I really wait / is it worth it? I already have an iPhone. Uggghhh this is so much torture. I also have a trip to san francisco in the beginning of April, so that also plays with the torture. Oh how I would love to bring the iPad instead of my insanely big 13" Macbook Pro (LMAO!). I think I will wait for the 3G, cause I don't want to miss out on the 3G and the GPS, yet I wish it was released at the same time as the WiFi model. How do you guys feel about this? Are you indecisive about this as well?