So iOS 6 will be released tomorrow with flyover - Which city should i look at first?

Discussion in 'iOS 6' started by Nevzorus, Sep 18, 2012.

1. Nevzorus macrumors 6502

iOS 6 will be out tomorrow and i want to know which city i need to look at first in flyover-mode. :) Which one looks the best and makes you go wow?

My question is probably a bit complicated but i'm swedish. sorry :/

2. sfwalter macrumors 68000

sfwalter

I would recommend flying over San Francisco.

3. rikscha macrumors 6502a

Please enlighten us why your question is complicated for the fact of being Swedish. This doesn't make sense. Are you actually feeling sorry for being Swedish or does the unhappy smiley at the end of your statement uggest something else.

San Fransisco first!

4. Nevzorus thread starter macrumors 6502

English isn't my native language and I've heard people on here tell me that I can't make a sentence in a normal way. I'm not that good at english but i try to learn more and more every day so yeah. I'm swedish = English is not my native language so don't ask why my question is in a weird way.

Thank you! :)

5. Julien macrumors G3

Julien

1) Put Sweden in your Location preferences so people can see English is a 2ed language.

2) Don't apologize, your English is better than many American's on this forum.

6. d.steve macrumors regular

...and here's your proof! :)

SF looks pretty awesome on the demo, I'll give it that! NYC, DC, London...but really, I'd skip Cupertino!

7. seong macrumors 65816

seong

I'm assuming anywhere famous in U.S. will be 'WOW'? idk, but places like DC, Manhattan, SF, etc etc will look good in flyover :D

btw, your English is really good. I can't believe people say your sentences sound weird.

8. mrgraff macrumors 6502a

mrgraff

There's some extremely minor capitalization and punctuation errors, but anybody that claimed you were unintelligible was probably being a jerk.

9. Nevzorus thread starter macrumors 6502

10. JesalTV Guest

11. jafingi macrumors 65816

jafingi

København (Copenhagen) of course! :D

Beautiful city - and pretty close to you ;)

New York is also very beautiful.