Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Rhema

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 11, 2006
can you customize the different images that make up the interface of the iphone?

for example, could you change the look of the progress bar that tells you how far through the song you are on the iPod area?

Thanks everyone

Rhema

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 11, 2006
I'm not sure if there was some confusion with this question or not.

When I asked about customization, I meant with all the little phone hacks that are going around out there right now. I heard, for example, that with the new iFuntastic that you can change all the icons and backgrounds and things of that sort, so, does that functionality go even further than that?

GTiPhone

macrumors regular
Jul 22, 2007
Island Heights, NJ
Why not download the program and try it yourself, like everyone else with an answer to your question has alredy done.

Why not try creating a thread with the subject in the title field too, that is always good.

Rhema

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 11, 2006
Wow, you really do have a bad attitude.

Why not try working on that pal?

I mean really, was that necessary at all? I wasn't being mean or pushy in my posts, I was just asking a simple question, and then when I went back later on, I figured the question might not have been as clear as it could be.

I actually don't have an iPhone yet, but I've been thinking about getting one and I was curious about some issues. Its not like there aren't a million other posts like that one these boards. Do you have plans to go and smart off on all those also?

So really, I'm asking you, why the crappy attitude?

darngooddesign

macrumors P6
Jul 4, 2007
Atlanta, GA
No one will really know intil they try. the progress bar might be a pixel image that gets repeated or it might be code. Give it a shot wheny ou get your phone.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.