So many cases

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ERIC273, Oct 26, 2011.

1. ERIC273 macrumors 6502

The white silicone on my Otterbox Commuter turned green like algae in a fish tank , so I call otter box and asked nicely so now there shipping me the iPhone 4s defender and not even asking for the old one back. In the mean time I order a Incipio Silcrylic [​IMG] in the mean time until my otter gets here. I also ordered these, [​IMG]Out of those which one would you where on your phone,

2. mcdj macrumors 604

mcdj

3. KentuckyHouse macrumors 68020

KentuckyHouse

Otterbox customer service is 2nd to none. You're finding that out first-hand. :D

I've already got the black Commuter on my 4S and just placed an order for the green/gray and blue/white combo a little while ago. But I've also been intrigued by the Incipio Sylicrylic (or however you spell it). The only thing holding me back is that I had one for my 3GS and I found that where the silicone wraps around on the top and bottom of the screen got kind of annoying. And after using the Otterbox, I don't like the silicone Incipio uses very much. It's much softer than the Otterbox silicone and seems to collect dust and lint more.

But not a bad case at all. I'm just attached to my Commuters. :)

4. ERIC273 thread starter macrumors 6502

I am just peed about my commuter turning green But now I will have a choice between a defective commuter, a Teal otter box, Generic tpu cases, or a purple green sylcrylic to put on my 4s

5. ewils19 macrumors 6502

I just got the Incipio Hard Shell:

[​IMG]

It just got here today but I like it so far.

6. xdbuix macrumors 6502

[​IMG]

had the mophie juice pack plus cyan from day one. It hads a little bit weight on it because of the extra battery, but imo totally worth it. I acutally prefer the extra weight over the iphone 4s's current weight. The battery inside teh case easily doubles the iphone's. I like the feel of the case too and feels really durable in hand.

7. roccobladr macrumors 6502

using some cheap case from ebay...

considering just getting a bumper and a screen protector for the back...thoughts?

8. rodmo macrumors newbie

+1

9. xdbuix macrumors 6502

i dont know about that, esp since if you drop the iphone once, its really prone to shattering.