So many devices to charge!!!

iMas70

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Sep 4, 2012
MA
I starting to have way to many devices to charge. iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, Trackpad and Keyboard batteries once in awhile and then toss in a camera and wireless speaker.

How do you handle so many things to charge? Currently I have the phone, iPad and watch next to my bed. A bunch of wires over there. Other stuff is in my computer room. I think I need a better way to do this.

npolly0212

macrumors 65816
Sep 21, 2015
I starting to have way to many devices to charge. iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, Trackpad and Keyboard batteries once in awhile and then toss in a camera and wireless speaker.

How do you handle so many things to charge? Currently I have the phone, iPad and watch next to my bed. A bunch of wires over there. Other stuff is in my computer room. I think I need a better way to do this.
Grab some docks

AlliFlowers

Contributor
Jan 1, 2011
L.A. (Lower Alabama)
I have the W3 Premium One dock next to my bed to charge my iPad, iPhone, and Apple watch. The other stuff gets charged irregularly, so it's not as important. I frequently put them on chargers when I leave for work in the morning.

iMas70

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Sep 4, 2012
MA
Thanks for the suggestions. I currently have everything plugged into a power strip on the side of the bed. I need to tame all of the cords.