So many issues with Lion!!

Discussion in 'Mac OS X Lion (10.7)' started by painholic, Jul 21, 2011.

1. painholic macrumors member

Anyone experiencing same issues?

- sometimes it won't let me click
    - can't zoom in/out
    - when I zoom in, the text is out of focus
    - zooming in and out takes some time

wtf.. it's so frustrating. when I restart the computer, everything would go back normal but I will face problems eventually.. anyone experiencing the same issues?

2. kart macrumors regular

I would like to know a few things also.
    1. Is it possible to change the scrolling speed for the trackpad? It seems shocking compared to the smoothness of Snow Leopard.
    2. What is the go with four finger swipe to move from apps? I can have word, safari, photoshop, iPhoto, iTunes and other programs open and it only swipes through 1 or 2 of them, is there a trick to making it swipe through ALL open programs?
    3. When using the full screen option, how come you can't access the dock (when in hiding mode) ?
    4. I am sick of clicking load image in the mail app. Is there anyway of just allowing ALL images to load within Mail?
    Other then that, Lion seems to be ok, I have found it a bit disappointing that it is so so similar to S.L and there really isn't too much difference between the two of them..

If anyone can help me out with some answers, that would be sweet.
    Cheers.

3. Steve's Barber macrumors 6502a

I am not booted into Lion right now but from memory:

See Trackpad in system preferences. There are more track pad option under Universal Access.

This is by design so the mouse arrow doesn't interfere with scrollbars at the bottom of a window. To show the hidden dock in a full screen app... swipe the arrow down like you normally do... then quickly do it again. The dock will appear.

4. painholic thread starter macrumors member

2. What is the go with four finger swipe to move from apps? I can have word, safari, photoshop, iPhoto, iTunes and other programs open and it only swipes through 1 or 2 of them, is there a trick to making it swipe through ALL open programs?

don't think so..

can we get on topic now?...