So much for a trouble free iPad Pro 9.7....

Discussion in 'iPad Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Low country, Jun 2, 2016.

1. Low country macrumors 6502

This all happened today.....Was fine yesterday. Still on 9.3.1

1. Mail crashed - There is a log in diagnostics dated today 6/2
    2. iMessage crashed - There is a log in diagnostics dated today 6/2
    3. Keyboard click sounds are suddenly intermittent and not clicking with every key pressed.
    4. My Macbook Air is connecting via Personal Hotspot to my iPad Pro and my iPad Pro personal hotspot is completely turned off.
    5. Battery widget on iPad Pro does not display status of Apple Pencil any longer.
    6. Home button often needs to be pressed twice to get to “Slide to Unlock” screen.
    7. Could not book genius appointment on iPad, had to use iPhone, I screenshot the frozen screen.
    8. After sliding to unlock sometimes the home screen apps freeze up.

2. AlliFlowers Contributor

AlliFlowers

3. Low country thread starter macrumors 6502

Hi,
    I sure have. Do not understand how in the world this crap can happen so instantly. SO DONE with iOS....This all confirms my rant post about the direction Apple is headed, which happens to be downhill FAST.

Had I done something to aggravate my iPad causing this issue I wouldn't be upset, but for this to happen literally over night going from working fine to a total mess in the morning when I turned it on is completely unacceptable!!