Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Sesshi

macrumors G3
Jun 3, 2006
One Nation Under Gordon
I saw the title and I wondered - knowing Apple people - if it was a story about a hand coming back out of the lake clutching your iPod.

I am officially disappointed :p

roland.g

macrumors 604
Apr 11, 2005
I saw the title and I wondered - knowing Apple people - if it was a story about a hand coming back out of the lake clutching your iPod.

I am officially disappointed :p

I think he's still inebriated.

txr0ckabilly

macrumors 6502
May 21, 2008
Southwest Louisiana
my daughter dropped her 2nd gen. nano in a cup of water. she tried to turn it on of course. she was mad because she just has to have it to go jogging. she borrowed her mother's and her sister's 3rd gens for a week then she went and bought her own at wal-mart. i told her that was a dumb move because the 4th gens would be out soon. oh well.

about 3 weeks later i was fumbling through my junk basket and i saw the old nano. i took it to the bedroom and hooked it up to the computer, restored it and loaded some music on it. it works just fine. i've got myself a nice little junk around ipod for work instead of having to lug 'round my 80g 5th gen.. i told my daughter thanks but she doesn't even know what i was thanking her for.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.