So my new baby is charging... but

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by myfoneisdank, Jun 24, 2010.

1. myfoneisdank macrumors regular

I think I might cry. My white 3gs was the most perfect phone in every way. I just made what might be my last call on it and its pretty upsetting. Its naked now, out of the case for the first time in a while and it looks gorgeous. I don't know if I can part ways. It has done nothing but right by me for the past year.

Can someone talk me out of this funk? I'm sure some of you are feeling the same way

2. koilvr macrumors 6502

koilvr

Jumping off bridges always helps, or you can go fly a kite!

3. spyda macrumors 6502a

spyda

4. cmwall macrumors regular

What the hell dude.. are you seriously about to cry about losing a phone to a better phone..?

5. avalys macrumors 6502

6. ugahairydawgs macrumors 68020

ugahairydawgs

7. Soura2112 macrumors 6502

Hear ya

I hear ya on it being kind of sad in a way. My iPhone 3G and I have had some crazy times from GPS getting me to crazy places such A's cross country trips or lost in the city looking for a strip bar ( hey it happened once, lol), plus so much downtime playing with all the toys it has. This is why I am not selling mine and other reasons of course. I will never forget the day I got home with the 3G ( same with my other apple products). I admit the same from my pager to first cell phone I personally had in 95, back in high school that was huge, lol.
    How technology becomes personal... Someone should do their thesis on that subject now with all these smart phones and even more "personal computers".
    I feel lost when anything goes down, even if I have other means to get my work done. Yes I am laughing at myself.

8. mra1989 macrumors member

My advice to you is get some of those memoribilia cases and make like a iPhone retirement display. If you have the other 2 models it'll be like a mini apple iPhone museum.

9. LordOBoogie macrumors 6502a

LordOBoogie

Hahahaha.

10. jakeacc macrumors regular

This thread is creepy.

And if your phone was "perfect", you shouldn't have purchased a new one.

11. bobdigi macrumors regular

12. Fidget08 macrumors regular

Fidget08

13. agoat macrumors regular

14. Interstella5555 macrumors 603

Interstella5555

Really? I was largely disappointed by the 3G design coming from a 2G. The 4 looks and feels great, and you only have yourself to blame if you keep it in a case and can't appreciate the aesthetic value. Oh, and it's a phone, just saying.