So, no white i4 on Verizon?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by fender57, Jan 11, 2011.

1. fender57 macrumors 6502

From just the initial look of things, it appears it will be simply a black Verizon-version of the iPhone, and not the white (or red or blue as rumored) iPhone. Anyone think it will still be available in Spring?

2. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

I think it will become available only after 100 threads a month are started asking about it.

3. h1r0ll3r macrumors 68040

h1r0ll3r

Why would there be a blue one? Verizon offers a red one and I might jump ship but I don't see how blue fits into the picture here. Were there rumors of a blue iphone floating around that I missed?

4. Pink∆Floyd macrumors 68020

Pink∆Floyd

Why would Apple provide Verizon with a white iPhone?

Apple said to expect the white model in the Spring

5. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

Because the sky is blue, or so I've heard.

6. fender57 thread starter macrumors 6502

One of the sites that did color swaps have red, white, and blue available. I forget which one, saw it in the accessories section.

7. Rx3 macrumors newbie

Maybe not anymore...
    If you go to the iPhone page on Apple.com, they removed all pictures of the white iPhone 4 in the gallery and only the black one can be viewed. Even the iPhone 4 bumpers have the black iPhone in it where it used to be the white one.

8. fender57 thread starter macrumors 6502

Verizon's webpage looks like it's presenting old canned Apple data with a reference to the white iPhone. http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/splash/iphone.jsp (click "More about iPhone 4")