so nobody cares here the iPad+iPad mini come with no new dock?

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by animatedude, Oct 26, 2012.

1. animatedude macrumors 65816

i'm extremely disappointed we didn't get a dock for the iPhone 5 but now i see we didn't get a dock for the new iPad plus the iPad mini.

i rushed to this section to see what ppl think about that only to find out there's not even one thread asking about a dock for the iPad!

that's crazy to me...no one here cares about docks? to me docks are more important than all of the VGA or AV cables accessories options you get at the check out!

2. needfx macrumors 68040

needfx

I care about docks, but not enough to care right now

3. takeshi74 macrumors 601

No one has posted about docks and that's all that means. That said, just because something's important to you doesn't mean that it is to others. Why does it matter who it's important to?

4. tersono macrumors 68000

tersono

Nope. Don't care. Big limitation was always the forced portrait alignment. Much better options out there...

5. Jnava420 macrumors regular

I am equally as upset about this I am a big fan of the docks, found one for my 5, thinking of going with 12 souths stand I already have one for my Rmbp so at least those 2 will match.... Talk about 1st world problems ha

6. Jonnyfive macrumors regular

I bought iphone when it first came to canada. I have never used a dock for my iphone or iPad. so I don't miss it, never really saw the purpose.

7. allapon macrumors regular

allapon

I like to use dock especially I alway misplace my iPhone.

However, Dock isn't the issue for My Brand-new iPad Mini. Since it is easily noticeable from distance!

8. IXDoubleDXI macrumors regular

9. gpsouza macrumors 6502

gpsouza

Neither my iPhone 4, 4s, iPad 2 and 3 came with dock lol

10. felch macrumors member

I have an iHome dock for my ipad2 that lets me put my ipad in both orientations but it only charges in portrait. Not really a problem since the batter lasts so long but I am pretty disappointed that there aren't even any 3rd party docks announced.

It looks like Im going to be building my own this time around.