So, now iTunes doesn't sell Heroes or The Office anymore...

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by LastLine, Oct 6, 2007.

1. LastLine macrumors 65816

So, now that iTunes doesn't sell Heroes or The Office (as the title suggests!) where can I get the shows from?

I'm outside continental US so can't use NBC direct or Amazon unbox.

I'd like the option to be as legal as possible, and I can't get decent bittorrent speeds. Any thoughts? Happy to see answers either in here or in my message box :) Desperate to keep up to date on the shows!

2. emptyCup macrumors 65816

emptyCup

You should be able to see them from NBC.com. The Office is here. The shows are divided into 7 pieces and you will be forced to watch the same commercial before each piece. It combines all the advantages of movie theater advertising with 8 track tape, but this may be the only way that will work for you. Good luck.

It might also be helpful to write NBC and tell them how sorry you are you can no longer watch their shows.

3. LastLine thread starter macrumors 65816

Unfortunately as I'm outside of the area where it lets me watch on that site (or so the site tells me!) that won't work for me.

I'd honestly accept a direct download alternative, though I understand nobody can post a thread comment about that for obvious reasons. Just frustrates me, I like to keep it legal but unfortunately that's being made hard for me!

4. hvfsl macrumors 68000

hvfsl

Google US DNS servers, then enter the IPs in the Network Control Panel. ;)