iPad mini So now that I missed the pre-order for the Ipad mini....

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Raphael96, Nov 8, 2012.

1. Raphael96 macrumors member

..everyplace I have checked out online is out of stock and apple.com says its shipping in 2 weeks.

Does anybody have a good source where I could get a 16GB model?

Thanks!

2. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

3. darkknight11 macrumors member

Where do you live?? Soho NYC has 16gb whites in stock

4. Dstopsie macrumors 6502a

Hi

Try apple's online reservation system. It works. I did it last night and I am typing ths on my new ipad mini 16gig white

5. Raphael96 thread starter macrumors member

I work on the upper westside..

6. Ladybug macrumors 65816

Ladybug

eBay has some listed, but then you would have to pay more so its probably not worth it. I'd order from Apple, in the meantime keep checking your local stores. If you find one, just cancel Apple.

7. leitmotif macrumors regular

I got mine from macmall and had it next day shipped. Ordered Monday got it Tuesday.

8. darkknight11 macrumors member

take the subway :)

9. scupking macrumors 6502a

Yup I tried to get one by walking into best buy an hour after they opened and they sold out. I then called all the local apple stores, target and Walmart and same thing. I ordered from Apple.com last Friday and my mini will come in on the 26th.

10. allapon macrumors regular

allapon

I went to Apple store in Scottsdale Quarter to check out accessories for my iPad Mini last weekend. They were sold out 16 GB White iPad Mini as well. It seem like everybody go for 16 GB White???

11. Laimbeersux macrumors 6502

Check your local Best Buy, Target, Wal-Mart, Radio Shack, etc.... forget trying to order it.

12. mlw4411 macrumors member

If you are in West Tn. I have one that has never been opened that I am returning today. Otherwise order it from MacMall, my friend ordered on Sunday and got it Tuesday.

13. UncleSalty macrumors newbie

I ordered my mini at walmart.com and had it delivered 3 days later. (they estimated 5 days)
    I think I'm taking it back and getting the 4, its great for reading but only so-so for web browsing. My wife got the 4 and I think the text for web browsing is much sharper.

14. leitmotif macrumors regular

From what I understand MacMall ships from TN.

15. mlw4411 macrumors member

Yes they do. They have a distribution center here, not sure what that has to do with ordering from them, they still have overnight or 2 day shipping.

I returned my mini to the Apple store Friday and asked them if they had any in stock, she said they only had a few 64 gb and would be putting the one I returned in stock right then since it hadn't been opened.