So now that the iPad is SMALLER....

Discussion in 'iPad' started by HERO XXL, Oct 25, 2012.

1. HERO XXL macrumors regular

(with a better camera/ and if it's your sort of thing)...will it be more "acceptable" (FLoaBT)--in your opinion---for others to use it to take pics in public?
    I have to admit that I'd get a kick out of seeing people hold up their iPads to take pics/videos--but now I don't think I'll cringe as much!!

Your thoughts?

2. urkel macrumors 68030

I bought my mom an iPad 3 and unfortunately the feature she uses most is the camera. Its actually a fun experience to use a gigantic screen but I can see why people feel its embarrassing.

She refuses to use a point and shoot anymore because her old eyes prefer the gigantic screen so Im actually asking her to find a buyer for it because she would benefit from the iPad Mini precisely because of the more manageable size. People out here may not get why regular folks like a gigantic camera screen, but Im fine with it just as long as they arent blocking my shot.

3. iMule macrumors 6502

I'm shocked to see how many people DO use their 9.7" iPads for snapping pics. I'll admit that it is cool getting to see a full live preview of a shot, but I really forget it's there most of the time.

But yeah, I think you'll see more people using their minis for the camera.

4. jimmirehman macrumors 6502

Its funny how everyone hates to see someone use an ipad as a camera because its looks silly to hold it up to snap a pic, but using a Android phone thats the size of a small coffee table surface is normal?