So... Of the free cases offered to us:

djransom

macrumors 68040
May 14, 2008
Chi-Town
I went with the Pixelskin HD, but didn't wanna wait so I got it from eBay this weekend and wasn't too impressed with it personally. I changed to a Bumper and hopefully I will get it soon. I'm rockin my Speck Geometric now

appview

macrumors member
Jul 27, 2010
United Kingdom
I must admit I haven't looked at the options as I don't have an i4 but he said he got it in the case program. He might be wrong though.

alekparker

macrumors newbie
Jul 2, 2010
I don't have an iPhone 4 but my friend has one and he ordered a Speck Candyshell and he loves it.
they are'nt offering candyshell

i ordered the pixelskin HD because it's had good reviews. it seems the most durable and i'm prone to dropping my iPhones lol

Warbrain

macrumors 603
Jun 28, 2004
Chicago, IL
CandyShell isn't an option like others have said. Your friend may just be a bonehead.

I got the Incase Snap Case. Says prepared for shipment, should be coming shortly.

Jashmid

macrumors regular
Jul 5, 2010
Ordered Incase Snap Smoke. I like the minimalistic design. It's not shipped yet. But I'm assuming that it's going to be of the same quality as my 3Gs Incase Snap.

Right now, I have the Bumper. Built quality is great and I do not mind the open back design (like it, actually). But I'm not a big fan of its soft rubbery edges. Don't like silicon/rubber cases in general.

definitive

macrumors 68000
Aug 4, 2008
i picked the bumper. only problem is that you can't use a ton of headphones with it, because the headphone hole is round for headphones that have a connector like the one on the default apple headphones. kinda makes me wonder if i should have went with pixelskin hd instead.

ag101

macrumors newbie
Aug 1, 2010
I picked the bumper.. I prefer the "naked" look on my phone paired with a screen/back protector.

nexedzero

macrumors regular
Aug 6, 2010
I went with the Speck Fitted wanted to try there new fitted i liked the ipad fitted alot so i figured this would be just as good

billycuth

macrumors 6502a
Jul 31, 2010
I have yet to be able to even get my hands on an iphone yet, let alone a free case for it - I have my eye on the pixelskin HD but also the Griffin Reveal Etch. Would love to hear thoughts from people that own these two cases.

I may just get the bumper and used screen protectors on the glass. Can't decide.

kb0616

macrumors regular
Feb 9, 2010
USA
Has anyone rec'd their free Apple bumper from the app program? I ordered mine on the 1st of August and am just wondering how long it takes. Thanks.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.