So, queues?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Libitina, Aug 13, 2008.

1. Libitina macrumors 6502

Libitina

Are they still around in your neck of the woods?

2. Otsugua macrumors newbie

The local AT&T store doesn't have black 16 gb iphones in stock. My dad ordered one for my sister and its being shipped now. But yesterday I was at the Apple store and they had everything in stock.

So I didnt see anyone waiting.

3. hexonxonx macrumors 601

I called two Apple stores on Monday here in Colorado at about 6PM and both had white phones that I wanted. I was going to buy another white phone. I left to go there at 8PM, walked right up and bought one. No lines. My only consideration was which of 5 stores to drive to. A few of them are in malls and I don't go to malls ever. Another has horrible parking so I drove an extra 10 minutes to get to an outdoor strip mall with great parking.

There may be a few people lining up in the morning but I think that's pretty much all done with now.

4. munckee macrumors 65816

Just got back from the NYC Soho store. Arrived ~noon, they had all models in stock and about 12 people in line in front of me. Took almost an hour and a half before I walked out with a phone. The activation process was quick and easy for me (despite porting a number from Vzn), but I guess some people take longer. There were about 6 employees doing activations.