General So SBROOTSETTINGS?

J. J.

macrumors regular
Oct 15, 2012
I added the SBRootSettings to the SpringBoard preferences file using iBackupBot. No lucky.
If you'll be able to get the hidden menu, let us know.

Suspended
Apr 4, 2009
I added the SBRootSettings to the SpringBoard preferences file using iBackupBot. No lucky.
If you'll be able to get the hidden menu, let us know.
Added SBRootSettings and SBPrototypeSettingsEnabled both true. No dice.

J. J.

macrumors regular
Oct 15, 2012
Guys please.....
The situation is that we edited /var/mobile/Library/Preferences/com.apple.SpringBoard.app using iBackupBot. We added some keys but the menu still don't work. Maybe we need to edit something else.

UPDATE:
Investigating on the web, I found this comment on a website.
@SonnyDickson just told me that someone (probably @hamzasood) sent him the files and that it requires R/W access to the iOS filesystem, which is basically a jailbreak
Unfortunately Sonny Dickson doesn't speek if we don't pay him. Already tried.

Last edited:

Suspended
Apr 4, 2009
Guys please.....
The situation is that we edited /var/mobile/Library/Preferences/com.apple.SpringBoard.app using iBackupBot. We added some keys but the menu still don't work. Maybe we need to edit something else.

UPDATE:

Yeah that doesn't work I tried that last. Night

elHatze

macrumors newbie
Oct 27, 2013
Guys please.....

UPDATE:

Hi there.....

Im not into this stuff, but im very interested in having the possibility to access those settings. Some days ago I've found the attached stuff. Since you spoke something about editing i thought maybe it helps. Once again im maybe to old to understand everything but im interested in.

Attachments