So The Fair is Tomorrow......

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by bbbensen, Oct 2, 2008.

?

Go on Zipper?

1. Go!

7 vote(s)
    70.0%
  2. NO!!!

3 vote(s)
    30.0%
  1. bbbensen macrumors 6502

Yup. The fair is tomorrow.

The point of this thread to ask a few questions....

1. Should I go on the Zipper? They took out the Spin Out, which was my favorite ride, and now all my friends want me to go on it.....

2. What is your favorite fair ride?

2. richard.mac macrumors 603

richard.mac

if the Zipper is the one where youre in a cage that spins around while on an arm that spins around then yes… you should :D.

3. lostfan916 macrumors 6502a

lostfan916

It's not that bad. Once it starts going you'll get a few good spins but other than that it's just rocking the cage while you wait for people to get on/off.

Tango is pretty fun, a little crazy though I always get a little freaked out but its fun. The video doesn't really do it justice but when you're spinning all crazy like that 70' in the air its scary.

4. Gray-Wolf macrumors 68030

Gray-Wolf

Ride whichever one that doesn't cause you to lose your lunch. I haven't been to the fair since 1967. I liked it then, fireworks and all.

5. bbbensen thread starter macrumors 6502

Yea.....

I tried to go on it, didnt work out that well. It loads like a Ferris wheel, 2 cages at a time. Me and my friends were the first ones on, I started to freak out, and then started screaming for them to stop it. They didnt hear us till we passed them right before the ride started, and they let me off. :)

I have found out that I have a phobia of small cages that violently flip. Anyone have a name for that?

6. gusious macrumors 65816

gusious

7. r1ch4rd macrumors 6502a

r1ch4rd

At least you tried and now you know that you don't like it, it's better than having never tried it at all.