So those who want the 256GB 12.9" iPP...

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Kal-037, Mar 21, 2016.

1. Kal-037 macrumors 6502a

Kal-037

Depends on the day, but usually I live all over.
    How do you plan to get it, will you sell your iPP, go to an Apple store to ask for a chance to upgrade, or what?... I am just curious, as this is quite a sucky situation Apple has put people in. Reminds me a bit about the iPad3/4 incident.

Kal.

2. TheLondonFella Suspended

TheLondonFella

How's your iPad Pro, Kal?

You been enjoying it?

I'm so glad I waited.

The 9.7" Pro will be perfect for me.

Take care ...

3. Kal-037 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Kal-037

Depends on the day, but usually I live all over.

Being a jerk, why exactly?

K.

4. ghsNick macrumors 68020

ghsNick

Good thing you waited for that 2GB of RAM and that beautiful camera bump ;)

Karma. Dude started talking before he had all the facts. I look forward to buying my big pro tomorrow!

5. masotime macrumors 68000

masotime

Don't overthink it. Your iPad Pro 128GB is fine. I am in the same situation, but it's more of a self-inflicted psychological torture to think about what you might have.

Strategy wise the best approach is to wait until the price drops, then sell your 128GB (the price of that has already dropped, it won't drop as much as the 256GB over the coming weeks). Then when you buy the 256GB, your losses are minimized.

That is, until Apple launches the 512GB 16GB RAM A11X 5K OLED iPad Pro 15" a few months later. Well, I've already shared this comic...

tl;dr - forget it and find something else to do. You will never win the game with Apple.

6. FairyCatInPink macrumors regular

FairyCatInPink

I agree with you. At this moment 12.9" Pro has strong specs and 128gb is enough to do most of things on iPad.
    Anyway next generation will be coming within a year of two, or possibly more variations, no need to hurry to increase to 256gb right now.

7. noodles5666 macrumors regular

I returned my 128GB and have shipment of my 256GB.

8. Capt T macrumors 6502a

I am glad I did not wait...have been using the iPP for the last 4 months, and it has been a great help with my workflow.