So Victoria came to visit me today...

absolut_mac

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Oct 30, 2003
Dallas, Texas
Yeah right.

Anyway, I see an enormous amount of people milling about outside, and most of them seem to be going into this one shop, staying for a few minutes and then hanging around outside again.

Apparently Victoria Beckham - yeah, you know the one - stopped by the Chopard Boutique. I don't work there, so I'm not sure if it was a promotion or if she was just doing her share to help the city of Beverly Hills earn their keep.

My excitement for the day :rolleyes:

paleck

macrumors 6502a
Apr 11, 2005
with the Tequila!
Haha, that's good, although being in America might mean that she actually has more privacy.
Don't count on it...just remember Paris-watch and all the "photo-journalists" blocking the street(and irritating her neighbors). And that was just because she was released contrary to her sentence given by the judge. :D

Suspended
Jan 18, 2005
Unless you end up getting that job over here. Then you get to deal with her all over again. ;)
Drat!

I didn't read the full article, but I'm sure I spotted the headline "Beckham- I've gone to America and joined a pub team", I didn't need to read the rest. I lolled till I was out of the shop.

Macky-Mac

macrumors 68030
May 18, 2004
Drat!

I didn't read the full article, but I'm sure I spotted the headline "Beckham- I've gone to America and joined a pub team", I didn't need to read the rest. I lolled till I was out of the shop.
hmmmm, not sure if our team quite rises to the level of "pub team"

Bern

macrumors 68000
Nov 10, 2004
Australia
You'd think a girl with that much money (aka a husband who earns a disgraceful amount for doing nothing world changing) and has just moved to a country that idolises the inept and useless because they have more money than they know what to do with and trailer trash taste would at least crack a smile every once and while.

Suspended
Jan 18, 2005
I saw some news clip of her where she actually did smile AND talk. First time I've seen that in a very long time.

BBCNews a few weeks ago.

Keebler

macrumors 68030
Jun 20, 2005
Canada
You'd think a girl with that much money (aka a husband who earns a disgraceful amount for doing nothing world changing) and has just moved to a country that idolises the inept and useless because they have more money than they know what to do with and trailer trash taste would at least crack a smile every once and while.
omg i'm rotflmao with this one. perfectly said! well done! everything is perfect to the letter. at least this one has sung before whereas the useless paris hilton has done nothing except to inherit money.

Tom B.

macrumors 65816
Mar 22, 2006
London
Me too. Absolutely rubbish in bed.
But what about her? :p

Did anyone here in England watch the program about her moving to LA? It was pretty funny... Until i read the description on my TV's program guide: "Some scenes created for dramatic effect". I should of known.