So what apps are you installing first?

emilaga151

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 21, 2010
Now that we have Cydia on our iPhone 4's i was wondering what are some of the best apps to download. I havent jailbroken an iphone for a very long time so i dont know too many apps out there.

What are you going to install first?

sheppy1

macrumors 6502a
Sep 8, 2008
MyWi, 3G Unrestrictor and SB Settings, looking forward to seeing how some Jailbroken apps will run on the new super fast iPhone 4 hardware

Anastacio

macrumors regular
Apr 18, 2010
Denmark
This will be the first time I jailbreak an iPhone since the original. As it sounds, I'll be looking for SBSettings (just for quick acces to wifi, 3g), 5-dock, LockInfo and 3G Unrestrictor (so we can FaceTime anywhere right?). Why MyWi? We already have Tethering?

emilaga151

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 21, 2010
Where do we get the appstore games for free? I dont really see any of them in cydia. Or is there another program for that?

bushido

Suspended
Mar 26, 2008
Germany
question i havent followed the jailbreak scene really since ive sold my 3G and got the 4. are most apps in cydia already updated for iOS 4?

i want

biteSMS
Lockinfo
Installous
5DockIcon (i forgot what its called)
SBSettings

for example

LSUtigers03

macrumors 68020
Apr 9, 2008
I can't get the big boss repo to install and there's no sbsettings when I search. Anyone else having this problem?

Subjugator

macrumors regular
Jul 10, 2010
Cydia apps that I had purchased on my old 3gs are showing up as I have to buy them again on my ip4? is this true?

EDIT: will Aptbackup get around this? Or a Rock backup?

EDIT 2: Rock will transfer licenses and can restore from there

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.