So, what are y'all gon do with your $100 iTunes gift card?

Discussion in 'iMac' started by onthecouchagain, Jun 17, 2011.

1. onthecouchagain macrumors 604

onthecouchagain

For those who waited and reaped the benefits of the $100 iTunes/App Store gift card, what are your plans with it?

Re-sale online? Pass it off as a gift? Or actually put it to use, and if so, on what?

After a preliminary search in the App store, I can safely say there's not a single thing I can think of spending the card on. But maybe suggestions will change my mind.

2. Kendo macrumors 68000

I will probably rent or buy a few movies and songs and grab a few iPhone apps.

Yes you can get movies and music for free but so was the gift card so you might as well use it.

3. Objector macrumors member

I will probably use the card on Delicious Libary 2, since that is an amazing piece of software and the developers deserve the money in my opinion. With this app I will have a complete overview of my game, comic, book and movie collection!

I don't know what I'll buy with the remaining amount, so suggestions are welcome!

4. Amnesiac1 macrumors 6502

I'm going to purchase the forthcoming new seasons of Curb Your Enthusiasm and Breaking Bad:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. SaN NizZLe macrumors newbie

6. Richdmoore macrumors 65816

Richdmoore

Breaking Bad

Breaking Bad, an outstanding show that more people need to watch....

I'm planning to spend it on apps for my new iMac, or iPad, or iPhone....

7. Panch0 macrumors 6502a

Pages
    Numbers
    Keynote
    BetterSnapTool
    Hype
    Acorn
    Caffeine (Free, but still available from the App Store)
    about 25 Movie Rentals
    about 10 albums

Remember, the gift card can be used in the Mac App Store, the iOS app store, the iBooks store or the iTunes Store. There is a ton of great software available on the App Store, but it doesn't seem to do a great job of advertising itself. If you need an app to do some task, and you search the App store, you will likely find several options that you would have never found just browsing the featured & category lists.