Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

KVH

macrumors member
Jul 23, 2002
Wi
I have one on the back window of my Jeep, and put another on my fiancé's
Gateway laptop.

na1577

macrumors 6502a
Jan 20, 2008
I thought I read somewhere they weren’t going to be including them in all products sometime soon? :eek:

They didn't come with my 1G iPod touch, and I don't think they came with my 5G iPod either. (actually now that I think about it, I don't remember the last time I saw them with any Apple products in my house)

Bryan Bowler

macrumors 601
Sep 27, 2008
I'M NOT GETTING THE NEW 3GS BECAUSE ATT ARE A******* WHO WONT LET ME UPGRADE BECAUSE I SIGNED A CONTRACT AND THATS UNFAIR!!!!eleventyone!!!111!!!

I guess you won't have any new stickers to play with, well you?

mbsaeger

macrumors 6502
Jun 18, 2009
I am going to put them on my iMacs screen over this thread so I cannot see this rather pointless thread.....

OneMike

macrumors 603
Oct 19, 2005
The stickers from my mini are on my WD external HD. The stickers from my macbook are on the fridge and the other I don't remember.

I think I'll put one from the iPhone somewhere on my stuff at work and the other I dunno yet.

ed423

macrumors member
Nov 15, 2009
i have one on my mirror along with all my other stickers.

thinking of putting it on the back of my iphone case :D my case is black so the white apple sign will stick out. but not too sure if i wanan do that or put some other sticker.:rolleyes:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.