Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

What colour 5G Nano do you own or like?

• Silver

Votes: 20 20.6%
  • Black

Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Purple

Votes: 7 7.2%
  • Blue

Votes: 17 17.5%
  • Green

Votes: 16 16.5%
  • Yellow

Votes: 5 5.2%
  • Orange

Votes: 10 10.3%
  • Red

Votes: 10 10.3%
  • Pink

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dXTC

macrumors 68020
Oct 30, 2006
Up, up in my studio, studio
I was thinking about getting a blue, but ended up ordering the grey one. The black scroll wheel is nice. Also like the red and the orange.

The silver would have been my second choice. Besides the fact that it would have matched my iMac, silver and black are my second and third favorite colors in general. Not necessarily respectively; it's a photo finish for me, really, and they switch depending on mood. The two really complement each other well on the nano.

LizKat

macrumors 604
Aug 5, 2004
Catskill Mountains
I voted for yellow. I like that the best but also think the purple, green and orange are hot. Good thing I'm focused on fitting an iPod touch into the budget instead, the decision would make me crazy.

If I do get a nano later, it will be yellow or orange (the anti-winter colors), and it will be in February, when I need some kind of anti-winter shot, big time.

minik

macrumors demi-god
Jun 25, 2007
somewhere
Original iPod nano: black
2nd gen iPod nano: Product (RED)
5th gen iPod nano: orange

Trying to switch it up. However, some colors on the 16GB models were ran out at the local Apple Store.

kymac

macrumors 6502a
Nov 4, 2006
portland
Just wondering do the 4g cases fit the 5gs?

will it fit? yes. but the screen is larger, and the clickwheel has been moved down, so anything with specific openings will not work too well. also the headphone jack and 30pin connector have been reversed. so that also wont work in a cut-out specific case.

gadgetgirl85

macrumors 68040
Mar 24, 2006
Hmmmmmm. May have to wait until some cases come out. I want to get one with a belt clip. I am undecided on colour though! Liking the blue and green. Guess I'll have to go to the Apple store tomorrow

three

Cancelled
Jan 22, 2008
I'm going to get the green 16GB nano in a couple weeks. I finally thought of a reason why I should buy it. Those reasons are:
  • The video camera will be perfect for filming my drives, better than my point & shoot.
  • 16GB is 2x my iPod touch, means more music on the go.

OutSpoken

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 9, 2009
UK
Well, I joined the club today...:) bought a 16gb 5G to replace the 4G i sold...

Me and the mrs were in a bit of a rush, so didnt have time to have a proper gander at the colours, but I have to say the silver still stood out to me... very classy, almost chrome-like and most of all still matches well with my umbp :cool:

Other colours i thought looked nice were red and err.....red.:D anyway off to checkout the new features.

puma1552

Suspended
Nov 20, 2008
Ordered a red one, love it...then decided to replace my crappy green 4th gen 16GB for the gym with another new nano, so I went and got a blue one the other night.

I liked it, but I didn't love it, so I took it back last night and got an orange one and love it.

Autumn colors :D

puma1552

Suspended
Nov 20, 2008
The blue looked nice and deep and vibrant under a fluorescent light, but under a regular incandescent it took on a very cheap looking shade of blue (IMO), so back it went.

I thought about getting a green one but I was worried it might also look cheap outside the store, so I went with the orange.

Orange and red look a bit upmarket in any light. :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.