Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

63dot

macrumors 603
Jun 12, 2006
norcal
This week has been my finals week it has been rough.

Medical Biochemistry
Human Gross & Clinical Anatomy
Histology and Cell Biology
Bioethics

That sounds absolutely dreadful for one semester. Are you pre-med or planning to be a dentist?

He, he, if so on the latter, what do you think about gold crowns vs. porcelain vs. hybrid gold/porcelain? The darn crown costs more than an entire semester, especially since it's the third one on top #1 molar.:eek:

One dentist told me gold is closest to the human tooth and I just have a hard time believing that. But even then another dentist says top #1 molar shows if I smile widely so porcelain is the only good option with gold/porcelain as a next choice. I hope I am not jumping the gun with you but I just wanted to hear a student's opinion. I think some dentists are beholden to who makes their artificial teeth. Costs are roughly the same with all porcelain costing the most.

dukebound85

macrumors Core
Jul 17, 2005
5045 feet above sea level
none! and first semester of grad school to boot. Don't know how I lucked out in this aspect haha

Though I did have final presentations in 2 of my classes and a final project due next week in another

63dot

macrumors 603
Jun 12, 2006
norcal
none! and first semester of grad school to boot. Don't know how I lucked out in this aspect haha

tests? that's so, well, undergrad ;) so, so, high school, too

try original research and thesis...it will make you wish you had finals

duke, you are not lucky per se, you just have not hit the "wall" of the final part of your grad studies where I am sure you will do well, but in 2 years you will have put in more work than the previous 4 you had in college.

Last edited:

MartinS3X

macrumors member
Mar 10, 2009
South Texas
Medical Terminology yesterday, Computer App today, Anatomy in about an hour, English and Health skills next week. Then a few weeks off! :D

oilers15

macrumors regular
Jul 28, 2010
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

Human anatomy
Biological sciences unit exam
Human biochemistry
Zoology test
Japanese final...lol
:(

kellen

macrumors 68020
Aug 11, 2006
Seattle, WA
I am on rotations now and we have one after every rotation. Just had pediatrics, next is going to be OB-GYN. Not my strongest areas.

stonyc

macrumors 65816
Feb 15, 2005
Michigan
Finished my Complex Systems paper 10 days ahead of schedule... gives me more time to focus on the genetics exam now. :)

yourwiseguy

macrumors regular
Nov 8, 2010
Luckily I didn't have any finals this semester. But I had a pretty big project for Business that I aced. ;)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.