Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
Playing with my wifi model, tethering when needed and enjoying NOT paying AT&T for a second data plan when I would not be using the data on both my iPad and iPhone simultaneously.

pruppert

macrumors 6502
Jan 30, 2008
Occasionally reading this forum in desperate anticipation. Otherwise, what Manatee said.

soxfanreggie

macrumors regular
Apr 16, 2010
following the posts here, building my software library and ripping DVDs to load on my IPad for an upcoming trip.

Pretty much the same as Scuba except the ripping DVDs part. Also spent some time watching DetroitBorg's videos on the iPad. Also purchased an external hard drive to back-up music and videos.

I also look at this every once in a while and smile: http://gibbz.com/ipad/

iPadPublisher

macrumors 6502
Apr 14, 2010
also cleaned up the iTunes library and moved it to an external hard drive in anticipation of lots more TV/Movies:D

I'm doing something similar. I have a new PC coming this week, and I bought a new 1.5TB drive I'm going to dedicate as my iTunes drive. I'm just doing it internal, though. Someone told me having your iTunes library on a sep drive (whether external or internal) can speed up PC performance some when doing things like DVD or CD rips, because of the I/O being off-loaded to a non-system drive. Not sure it matters as much on a Mac, as I'm not familiar.

Been playing with my WiFi model too, but I haven't really moved into it, in anticipation of the new one coming. :)

iSingandiDance

macrumors 6502a
Apr 24, 2010
Adding iPad apps to my iTunes wishlist.

Still figuring out the logistics for Friday. Whether I should get there early, or if I should just go to the store an hour or so before and pray that I get a 16/32 GB.

Funny thing is that I could very well just wait. It's not like a Jordan release where the shoe sells out and stores never get restocks.

Also, there's a little demon on my shoulder advising me to wait for the refurb anyway. Hmm. :rolleyes:

macridah

macrumors 6502a
Feb 18, 2004
Nor-Cal
ripping DVD's and putting them in my Air Video folder
downloaded some free iPad apps
added some games and the iWork apps to my wishlist.
check my order status once before I go to work and then when I get home.

then go on with life ... this week NBA playoffs and sometimes Family Guy for 3 hours on TBS

s4ndm4n

macrumors newbie
Apr 26, 2010
South Chi-Town
Downloading Apps for iPad, rippin' certain movies I plan on watching on it, ordered my screen protector and carbon fiber vinyl skin for back. I feel like a pregnant woman who's nesting, except I'm not a woman........and I suck at making nests.

I also continue to be drawn into pointless threads just to read all the post and try to determine what psychological disorders people are dealing with.

Plus it helps that the Blackhawks are in the playoffs and just sent Nashville home for the summer. BRING ON VANCOUVER!!!!!!!

mduser63

macrumors 68040
Nov 9, 2004
Salt Lake City, UT
Complaining to my wife about how hard it is to wait for it, and buying her things so she'll miss her classes on Friday to be here to sign for it (I can't take work off on Friday).

Seriously though, just living my life, programming (Mac software), working my day job, spending time with friends and family, etc. Same as I always do.

James1292

macrumors newbie
Jun 6, 2009
West Windsor, New Jersey
well i was excited today because the iPad 3G is almost here.
i have a 64GB on pre-order. but then today sucked.
i had lacrosse practice in the pouring rain here in NJ,
then studied for my SAT's (which are the day after the iPad 3G launch)
and then on the way back from the mall crashed my brand new car.
Godddd this iPad needs to come.

leomac08

macrumors 68020
Jul 12, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
Playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 at night

Working at the office and school at day.

Driving 40 minutes-1 hour at 6am.

blah......

4 more days

MiguelS

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 15, 2010
San Jose
well i was excited today because the iPad 3G is almost here.
i have a 64GB on pre-order. but then today sucked.
i had lacrosse practice in the pouring rain here in NJ,
then studied for my SAT's (which are the day after the iPad 3G launch)
and then on the way back from the mall crashed my brand new car.
Godddd this iPad needs to come.

Wife pulled the bumper off the Audi today....there goes her WiFi if she wanted one. $500 ded.

Go Sharks!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.